Resolve (ResolveBiz Services and Apps Private Limited) respects the privacy of it's users and is committed to protect it in all respects. With a view to offer most enriching and holistic internet experience to it's users Resolve offers a vast repository of Online services. The information about the user as collected by Resolve is:
(a) information supplied by users and their employer and
(b) information automatically tracked while navigation. Hereinafter referred to as "Information."
By using Resolve's website or Apps or its services, you consent to collection, storage, and use of the personal information you provide (including any changes thereto as provided by you) for any of the services that we offer.
The security of your personal data is important to us. This Statement describes how we collect, use, disclose, process and protect your personal data.
Your use or continued use of the services of Resolve and any of our affiliates shall be deemed as your acceptance and agreement to be bound by the provisions of this Statement.
This Statement supplements but does not supersede nor replace any other consent you may have previously provided to us in respect of your personal data.
We are a data intermediary when we process personal data on behalf of and for the purposes of another Organisation (Your employer or Principal employer or Customer you serve in any capacity). At the same time, we also collect use and disclose personal data for purposes that are reasonable and appropriate.
COLLECTION AND USE
We may collect any of the following information from you which we require in order for us to provide our services to you, for a purpose authorized by you or for purposes that are reasonably appropriate:
● Employment related data shared with your employer
● Photograph, video, CCTV footage or/and any image form
● GPS Data
● Bio Metric Data
● Personal Email Address
● Thumbprint, Iris Scan , Aadhaar info for identity
● Financial, banking and tax information, including UPI id or e wallet id
● Employment details
● Any other personal data available publicly
● Any other information that you choose to provide to us
As a B2B Service Customer, before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, viz your employee, consultant, contractor etc, you must obtain that person's consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with the terms of this Statement. Failure on your part to do so or to ensure that the personal data for another person is complete, accurate, true and correct may result in us being unable to provide you with the services you have requested or require.
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
We will not:
● disclose your personal information except to those to whom disclosure is necessary to provide our services to you and who are similarly bound to hold your data in confidence; or
● disclose your personal information unless required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary: (i) for our professional advisers (ii) comply with legal process such as if required by any court, tribunal, regulatory, government department, agency, ministry, statutory board or relevant authority; (iii) respond to claims that any of personal data provided to us violates the rights of third parties; or (iv) protect our rights, property, or personal safety and that of our clients or the public.
To safeguard your personal information, all electronic storage, processing and transmission of personal information are secured with appropriate administrative, physical and technical security measures. We take reasonable efforts to maintain confidentiality and security of your personal data. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. As a result, while we strive to maintain highest standards of confidentiality and security of your personal data, we cannot warrant the security of any information you voluntarily transmit to us by email or from our website or other electronic means, and you are aware that you do so at your own risk.
We will retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required for legal or business purposes. Any personal data which are no longer needed for business or legal purposes will be destroyed or anonymised.
Your information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this Statement. You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information without further notice from us.
We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users' computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of our website. Google will store this information. If you want to opt out of Google Analytics, you can download and install the add-on for your web browser here.
We may also include third party links on our website for your convenience and information. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites and we encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
If we process your data for services as a data intermediary, we shall:
● observe the relevant obligations under the Information Technology Act in the performance of our services;
● process the personal data we receive from you only to the extent necessary for the purposes specified in the engagement and in accordance with your instructions from time to time given in writing and shall not process the personal data for any other purpose;
● ensure that access to the personal data is limited to employees who need to access to meet our obligations to you;
● may, in order to perform the Services, share the personal data with the Service Provider's related corporations, whether in India or elsewhere. When doing so, the Service Provider will require them to ensure that the personal data are kept secure and confidential.
● use reasonable degree of professional care to prevent unauthorised use, dissemination or disclosure of personal data, and shall implement any generally applicable physical, technical and administrative measures to protect the personal data from accidental or unauthorized disclosure, alteration, loss or destruction;
● notify you promptly in writing if we become aware of any accidental or unauthorized disclosure, alteration, destruction or loss of personal data unless prohibited from doing so by law;
● take reasonable action within reasonable time, and investigate the security incident, and use its best efforts to mitigate the impact and scope of any security incident, and to carry out such recovery or other action we determine necessary in the circumstance to remedy the security incident; and
● not hold personal data any longer than required by law for the purpose of performing or having performed the services or for legal or business purposes.
In the same regard, if we process personal data on your behalf and for your purposes, you:
● will provide us with specific written instructions with regard to the processing of personal data. Oral instructions given by your authorised representatives will be accepted by us in case of emergency only and subject to immediate written confirmation;
● undertake and warrant that you have lawfully obtained personal data of your employees and have sufficient legal grounds, including all necessary authorizations, consents or permissions to provide us with the personal data, and that the same are accurate and provided in any form, to us in a secured way;
● shall inform us immediately in writing of any change, including any error or omission, with regard to the lawful processing and use of any of the personal data; and
● shall inform us as soon as reasonably possible of any access request, request for correction or blocking or deletion of personal data or any objection made by the employees related to the processing of their personal data.
If your personal data was provided to us by a third party, kindly contact that Organisation to make such a request or query on your behalf.
ResolveBiz Services and Apps Pvt. Ltd.
231-236, Raheja Arcade,
Phone : +91-80-67586758
Last updated on: February10, 2017