Please read this Policy carefully to understand Our views and practices regarding Your Personal Information and how We will treat it.
For the purpose of this Policy, the terms ‘Us’, ‘Our’ or ‘We’ refers to ResolveBiz with Our registered office at 231-235, Raheja Arcade, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka 560095, India. The term ‘You’ or ‘User’ refers to you, (i) a visitor of our website www.resolveindia.com (the “Website”), or (ii) user or potential user of ResolveBiz’s software, provided on ResolveBiz’s mobile application, the Website or through web-plugins (the “Services”).
Collection of Personal Information From Users of the Service
1. Should you visit Our Website/APP or wish to avail any of Our Services, We may collect certain Personal Information about You, to help us serve you better. Depending upon the Services you wish to avail from us, the Personal Information collected by us, inter alia includes:
- telephone number
- e-mail Address
- residential / service address
- work details
- Your IP address(es)
- current location
- information about your device(s)
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- any other Personal Information, which You give us while using our Service or accessing our Website.
Mobile Permissions we request
1. We require the following permissions to enable provision of our services to you as follows:
- Location – To mark your attendance and enable your conveyance claim
- Camera – To take Photos of Expenses, Conveyance Bills, Visiting cards and Selfie mode of attendance
- Telephone – To make calls to the CRM Service contacts and Read call logs for Storing in CRM Activity.
- Contacts – To get your Mobile Contacts information for CRM Service.
- Storage – To store photos captured by you and to access photos for Expense & Conveyance Bills, Visiting Cards.
- SMS – To send SMS from CRM Service Activity.
- Phone State – To identify cellular network information for optimizing performance on low bandwidth network and To get device identification number.
- Call Log – To Read Call duration in CRM Service.
- We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of our website. Google will store this information. If you want to opt out of Google Analytics, you can download and install the add-on for your web browser here.
- We may also include third party links on our website for your convenience and information. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites and we encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
Use of Personal Information
1. ResolveBiz will use Personal Data within the scope of the ResolveBiz Services for the following:
- Providing, operating, hosting, maintaining, connecting, and improving the ResolveBiz Services, and enabling you to access, use and connect the ResolveBiz Services
- Processing and completing transactions within the ResolveBiz Services, such as creating and submitting expense reports, or booking corporate travel
- Providing customer service and support, providing you with transactional communications, such as submission or booking confirmations, providing technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages
- Providing you with information and support for related ResolveBiz Services available to you under your Company’s agreement
- Understanding how the ResolveBiz Services are being configured and used, how the ResolveBiz Services and the user experience can be improved for the benefit of all users, and to develop new products and services
- Investigating and preventing fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access or other security incidents, and other illegal activities
Where We Store Your Personal Information
- We store all Your Personal Information on servers, which are restricted and highly secured with the necessary firewalls, and this server is accessible only by Our limited authorized personnel.
- We take all steps necessary to ensure that Your Personal Information is treated securely and transferred through a secured network protocol (HTTPS) and in accordance with this Policy. Once We receive Your Personal Information, We use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized third-party access.
- We process the Personal Information collected in a lawful and proper manner and take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of the Personal Information.
Disclosure of Personal Information
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of Personal Information. These include internal reviews of Our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where Your Personal Information may be accessed. We restrict access to Personal Information to Our employees, contractors, and agents who require or need to know that information in order to operate, develop, or improve our Services. These individuals are contractually bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution if they fail to meet these obligations.
- We use standard, industry-wide, commercially reasonable security practices such as: (i) encryption, firewalls and SSL (Secure Socket Layers) for Protecting Your Personal Information; (ii) ensuring ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience or processing systems and services; (iii) ensuring We can restore access to Personal Information in a timely manner if a physical or technical incident occurs; and (iv) regular testing, assessment and evaluation of the effectiveness of our technical and organizational measures to ensure Your Personal Information is secure.
- Your Personal Information will be retained with ResolveBiz as long as it is necessary in order for ResolveBiz to provide the Services to you.
- ResolveBiz will retain and use Your Personal Information as necessary to comply with its legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce its agreements or for other business purposes. When ResolveBiz has no ongoing legitimate business need to process Your Personal Information, We will either delete or anonymize it.
Changes to Our Policy
- This Policy replaces all previous disclosures we may have provided to You about our information practice. We reserve the right to change this Policy, and any changes We may make to Our Policy in the future will be posted on this page. If there are material changes to this Policy, or our information practices change in the future, We will notify You by posting the policy change on Our Website. Any updates to Our Policy will be effective upon posting.
Questions, comments, and requests regarding this Policy are welcome and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright@2019, ResolveBiz Services and Apps Pvt Ltd.