BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVES
Our Market Opportunity.
Our target segment is Small & Medium business including Start-Ups across many sectors. From Retail to Software development, Event Management companies, Manufacturing, NGO’s , Consultancies, Logistics and Distribution companies, Construction sector etc. The head-count could be from as low as 5 persons up to 1000 persons or more. Therefore, there is a vast opportunity for Sales and being the latest technology with Mobile App the challenge is to create a high touch awareness and reaching out on the ground. The demo process takes minimal time as the Sales person can do a demo anywhere in a few minutes from his smartphone.
A Typical Day of a BD Person
The sales team is expected to systematically cover territories in Bangalore City on the ground through cold calling, updating our CRM on the contacts, making Demo and driving Sales closures. Candidate should be able to create awareness as well as demonstrate and implement our SaaS products to the selected customer base.
Qualifications – An MBA
Familiarity – Bangalore City
BYOD Policy – A Laptop, An Android Smartphone version 6.0 and above with a data plan, a TWO Wheeler. Conveyance would be reimbursed based on mileage covered and recorded on our CRM. Data Plan will be reimbursed based on company policy.
Communication – Excellent communication skills, verbal, written and presentation skills.
Attitude traits – A go-getter, must enjoy meeting new people, ability t network and maintain business relationships, ability to negotiate deals.
Process Compliance Expected- Continuous update of our CRM in all respects
Compensation & Career Opportunity
CTC range from Rs 2 Lacs to Rs 4 Lacs. Including Employer PF and a Variable component.
Being a part of the initial Sales team, well-performing candidates can expect an excellent growth opportunity and multiple cross-selling opportunities as our products are architected on a Single Sign-On and affords to build excellent client relationships and network for additional business.
Our B2B – SaaS Products & Services
• Responsible to Code, Test, Deploy and Scale SaaS-based Products using PHP, MySql, with Laravel MVC framework.
• Build and implement web applications and back-end services that integrate with mobile applications.
• Rapidly address issues and fix defects discovered during deployment.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
• Document and communicate designs, development, and implementation plans to program stakeholders.
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use & Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
• Oversee, mentor, and guide the work of junior team members
• Foster a culture of learning across the team.
• Application Design: Model-View-Controller (MVC), Object Oriented, RESTful services / APIs.
• Should have min 2-3 years of experience in software development in Laravel Framework.
• Must have worked on Laravel (5.1 and above), with Lumen REST API.
• Should be good in MySQL & database designing.
• Knowledge of Node.JS, jQuery
• Candidate will be working on high load applications and multi-tenant architectures, experience in a similar working area will be an advantage.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
• Sales and Marketing of our Saas products & services.
• Acquire new customers.
• To build and develop target customer database on our CRM.
• Identify new & develop existing Channel Partners.
• To participate in relevant networking events, manage stalls, conferences.
• Experience in consultative/valued-added services/services sales from any industry is a must.
• Passionate about building a career in sales and business development with a successful track record.
• Excellent channel partner management & excellent relationship management skills.
• Good understanding knowledge of Bangalore market & willingness to manage hectic travel within the city.
• Good presentation & negotiation skills.
• Fluency in English, Hindi & Kannada is preferable.
Position Objective & responsibility
This position will interact with their immediate superiors. Will manage/handle client payroll data and will be responsible for achieving team targets.
• Bachelor of Commerce with a good academic record.
• Any industry certification/Tally Accounting would be an added advantage.
1-2 years of work experience preferably in the service sector in Payroll is preferable.
This position will be responsible for:
• Understanding a client’s business and payroll process.
• Understanding the goals and objectives of the team.
• Performing the process/tasks assigned within definite time frames.
Capabilities and competencies include:
• Strong accounting background, knowledge of payroll processing and statutory requirements.
• Hands on experience in MS Office
• Adequate analytical skills
• Keen Learning ability
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Ability to meet expectations, negotiate issues and resolve them in a timely manner
• Crisis management
• This position will interact with their immediate superiors.
• The Candidate will be in an Internship for a period of 6 Month.
• Understanding what is expected out of them from the team or by their immediate superiors.
• Hands on experience in MS Office, Excel
• Good communication.
• Adequate analytical skills
• Keen Learning ability
• Strong verbal and written communication.
• Should be a self-starter
At Resolve Biz Services and Apps, you are not just another cog in the system. Our employees are driven individuals who encouraged to grow along with our organization. Browse our career section above to know about the latest job openings in our company. Didn’t find what you are looking for? Submit your resume and we will revert to you if any related jobs are found.
Please click below to submit your resume.