• Responsible to Code, Test, Deploy, and Scale SaaS-based Products using PHP, MySql, with Laravel MVC framework.
• Build and implement web applications and back-end services that integrate with mobile applications.
• Rapidly address issues and fix defects discovered during deployment.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
• Document and communicate designs, development, and implementation plans to program stakeholders.
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use & Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
• Oversee, mentor, and guide the work of junior team members
• Foster a culture of learning across the team.
• Application Design: Model-View-Controller (MVC), Object Oriented, RESTful services / APIs.
• Should have min 2-3 years of experience in software development in Laravel Framework.
• Must have worked on Laravel (5.1 and above), with Lumen REST API.
• Should be good in MySQL & database designing.
• Knowledge of Node.JS, jQuery
• Candidate will be working on high load applications and multi-tenant architectures, experience in a similar working area will be an advantage.
Functional Area: Accounting Services Department
Reporting to: Client Manager
Qualification & Experience: B.com/M.com with 2-4 years of experience in Accounting and book-keeping
• Updating day to day transactions in the books of accounts in Tally software to achieve the objective of accurate accounting of transactions.
• Prepare monthly Statutory workings such as TDS, GST, ESI, PF, and PT and initiate payments and filing of returns within the applicable due dates such as monthly/quarterly/Annually.
• Bank payments and reconciliation on a timely basis.
• Preparation of invoices.
• Monthly payroll preparation
• Accounts payables and receivable reports preparation
• Prepare monthly MIS reports as per agreed timelines
• Provide clarifications for any customer/Manager or other Department queries.
• Audit preparation of schedules, workings, etc.
• Excellent maintenance of records physical papers, vouchers, files, soft copies in relevant folders, etc.
• Should have min 2-4 years of experience in accounting and book keeping.
• Good organising and attention to detail.
• Timely completion of assigned tasks
• Hands-on experience in MS Office, Tally
• Keen Learning ability
• Operating knowledge on various laws such as Income tax, GST, Companies act.
• Proactive personality with good communication skills, verbal and written.
• Take initiatives and fosters team spirit
CTC: Commensurate with competencies & experience.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
• Sales and Marketing of our Saas products & services.
• Acquire new customers.
• To build and develop a target customer database on our CRM.
• Identify new & develop existing Channel Partners.
• To participate in relevant networking events, manage stalls, conferences.
• Experience in consultative/valued-added services/services sales from any industry is a must.
• Passionate about building a career in sales and business development with a successful track record.
• Excellent channel partner management & excellent relationship management skills.
• Good understanding knowledge of Bangalore market & willingness to manage hectic travel within the city.
• Good presentation & negotiation skills.
• Fluency in English, Hindi & Kannada is preferable.
- Good command over communication skills.
- Should be able to interact with client, Senior level
- Excellent excel skills with good speed.
- Payroll/Salary structuring
- Payroll processing
- Payroll change management – Increments, variable pay, LOP, Deductions, etc.
- Flexible Benefits Plan (FBP) Management.
- Income Tax Computation of Individuals.
- FFS Computation.
- Good Understanding of Statutory Compliances on PF, ESI, PT, LWF, Gratuity, Payment of Bonus, Leave Encashment, etc. Computational Rules, Contribution Statements, Challan Generation, Return Preparation, Quarterly eTDS return filing, etc.
- Process adherence and systemic working.
• This position will interact with their immediate superiors.
• The Candidate will be in an Internship for a period of 6 months.
• Understanding what is expected out of them from the team or by their immediate superiors.
• Hands-on experience in MS Office, Excel
• Good communication.
• Adequate analytical skills
• Keen Learning ability
• Strong verbal and written communication.
• Should be a self-starter
At Resolve Biz Services and Apps, you are not just another cog in the system. Our employees are driven individuals who encouraged to grow along with our organization. Browse our career section above to know about the latest job openings in our company. Didn’t find what you are looking for? Submit your resume and we will revert to you if any related jobs are found.
Please click below to submit your resume.
Copyright@2019, ResolveBiz Services and Apps Pvt Ltd.