Call us now: +91.80.67586758
Internal AuditResolve WorldAccountingResolve ExpensesLeavePayrollHRGood KarmaCompliance
  • Undertaking Internal Audit risk assessments
  • Business process construction for compliance
  • Risk, Compliance & Corporate Governance
  • Shared Professional Team
  • Appropriate Service Model
  • Automate your Employee Expenses
  • Afford convenience to your Employees
  • Multiple Assessment Methodology for different Levels & Skills
  • Configuration for different Categories , Levels & Skills
  • Governance
  • Donor Management
  • Accounting Services & Financial reporting
  • Regulatory & Compliances - Sec 12 A, 80G, 35 AC, FCRA, Sec 8
  • Internal Audit
  • Incorporation & Registration
  • Returns & Filing
  • Representations before Statutory Authorities

About Us

Resolve is co founded by Mr. Bharat Goenka and Mr.Sudev Rao. Resolve provides end to end functional service as business partners to it’s clients in Finance, Accounting and HR domains. We work closely with CEO’s or HR Heads.

Be it starting from assistance in Statutory Registrations, establishing functional goals, MIS Reports designed for their business, interpreting the same with recommendations to management, reviewing and realigning processes, applying our technologies whereby practically enabling managements to focus on growth of their core business.

Our service models are based on client situations and what type of engagement they are comfortable with. Client Business could be from start up stage or thereafter, having invested in some technology products or simple spreadsheet methods, already hired functional staff or looking at a complete outsourced set of services or for that matter a service that works with a combination of their own team and Resolve’s team. We believe we would have a service model that would suit each of these varied needs that optimizes resources and provides best value.

Mr. Bharat Goenka

Mr. Bharat Goenka is the Co-founder and Managing Director of Tally Solutions Pvt. Ltd - India's most successful and prominent software product company...Read More

Mr. Sudev Rao

Mr. Sudev Rao, a Chartered Accountant by qualification has diverse experience from development banking, Investment banking, assisting MNC’s set up subsidiaries in India,...Read More

Mr. Sanjay Anandaram

Mr. Sanjay Anandaram, is a passionate advocate of entrepreneurship in India; He brings close to two decades of experience as an entrepreneur, corporate executive, venture investor,...Read More

Ms. Sheela Rao

Ms. Sheela Rao, holds a Phd from The Indian Institute of Science. She guides and manages the technology and application development for Resolve’s services....Read More

Mr. Ajay Karkhanis

Mr. Ajay Karkhanis, a management consultant with over 25 years of extensive and varied experience in management consulting, project engineering & project financing....Read More